In addition to providing lift truck operators with a smooth, quiet ride for greater comfort and efficiency, the Jungheinrich pantograph reach trucks also offer the following key features:
• Exceptional Performance: The Jungheinrich ETR series combines on-board electric controllers, AC electrical motor technology and an exclusive servicing software system that optimizes power and performance while minimizing energy consumption. These reach trucks also feature a hydraulic system which delivers some of the fastest and most controlled lift speeds in the industry. This results in quicker placement and pick-up of material handling loads for greater productivity.
• Energy Efficient: The new 36-volt pantograph reach trucks boast improved efficiency over the previous model series. Power consumption is minimized through continued advances in our exclusive AC electric control system and usage of proprietary drive and lift motors. This allows the reach truck to run for up to two shifts on a single battery charge in most applications.
• Excellent Stability: The newly designed mast results in excellent load stability at height. The mast, coupled with our exclusive suspended articulating drive axle, helps to support the new pantograph reach truck’s higher rated capacities.
• Enhanced Operator Ergonomics: The spacious and cushioned operator compartment of the ETR series combines increased comfort and functionality which helps improve operator efficiency. The reach truck’s exclusive intuitive control handle incorporates all operator functions into one grip to maximize operator performance. Additional features, like electric power steering, make positioning the reach truck in narrow aisles much easier, while reducing operator fatigue and helping to improve accuracy when handling and transporting loads throughout the warehouse.
• Added Awareness: The new color operator display panel features the battery discharge indicator, drive wheel 360° travel direction, programmable performance levels and other information. These features help the operator remain confident and in control while maneuvering loads in and out of racking.
• Tilting Mast Configuration: The tilting mast on the Jungheinrich ETR reach truck is hinged where the mast meets the top surface of the chassis - approximately five feet above floor. When the reach truck is in the transportation configuration, the mast is tilted towards the rear of the unit itself and secured with braces. Reducing the overall height of the reach truck in this tilted mast configuration enables the unit to be loaded into various enclosed van trailers or ocean containers in an upright, wheels-on-the-floor position. Therefore, separation of the entire chassis and mast is not required for proper transportation.
New Jungheinrich products come with a one-year / 2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labor, as well as components and systems, and a two-year / 4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. All Jungheinrich products are backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures next-day-delivery by 5:00 p.m. of Jungheinrich parts, or they are free, including freight, in the United States. For customers in Canada and Mexico, the guarantee ensures shipping of parts within 24-hours from the time the order was placed.
To learn more about the new Jungheinrich ETR series of reach trucks and other Jungheinrich product and services, visit www.logisnextamericas.com/jungheinrich.
Leading Provider Of Warehouse Products For More Than 60 Years
Jungheinrich® ranks among the world’s leading brands of material handling equipment and material flow and warehousing technology, offering a comprehensive range of technologically-advanced forklifts and very narrow aisle lift trucks. Through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., Jungheinrich forklifts are distributed through MCFA's extensive dealer network located throughout North America. Additionally, MCFA manufactures a number of those Jungheinrich branded forklifts and supplies Jungheinrich parts from five distribution centers located in California, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Texas. With capacities ranging from 2,000 to 15,400 pounds, Jungheinrich forklifts offer customers unique solutions for warehousing applications. For more information on Jungheinrich, please visit Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Facebook, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Twitter, Jungheinrich Forklifts on YouTube and Jungheinrich Forklifts on LinkedIn or call 1-877-JH-FORKS (1-877-543-6757).