Logisnext’s policy is to protect the confidentiality of the individually identifiable information that you provide and to limit access to that information to only those with a need to know. If you choose to create an account, apply for a job complete certain forms, or send us requests, you may be asked to provide the following information: full name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, so that Logisnext may offer products and services to you, review job applicant information, provide customer support, improve our products and services, comply with certain legal obligations, comply with certain administrative requirements, or to reorganize or make changes to our businesses. In addition, for job applicants, we may also collect Social Security Number, date of birth, and optional self-identification information such as race, gender, veteran status and disability status, for the purpose of _ performing background checks, performing employment eligibility verification, and issuing pre-employment assessment tests for to certain applicants. Finally, with respect to our Rapidparts group company, we may also collect your dealer ID, your job title and general geolocation (local internet service provider hub) so that Rapidparts may offer products and services to you, provide customer support, improve our products and services, comply with certain legal obligations, comply with certain administrative requirements, or to reorganize or make changes to our businesses.
Information Collected from Other Sources
Categories with Whom Logisnext Shares Personal Information
Logisnext may disclose personally identifiable information you provide to third parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary: (a) to complete sales transactions, such as providing your shipping information to our carrier; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce an agreement; (d) to respond to claims that any information you provide violates the rights of third parties; (e) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Logisnext group, its users and/or the public; or (f) in relation to the sale, assignment, transfer or acquisition of all or substantially all of Logisnext’s or any of its group company assets or shares to or by a third party.
Logisnext’ s policy is to prohibit the unlawful disclosure of your personal information. Logisnext will endeavor not to release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you provided other information to us unless: (a) you grant Logisnext permission to do so; or (b) Logisnext is requested or required to do so by law.
Logisnext may aggregate or de-identify any personal data that we collect in connection with our services, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. Logisnext may use such aggregated information for our own legitimate business purposes without restriction.
Logisnext logs your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using and the type of browser software used. In addition, Logisnext may keep track of what portions of the website you are visiting. Logisnext aggregates this information to help Logisnext improve or create a better experience for users of the website. For example: Logisnext may upgrade those parts of the website that are heavily visited.
Our website automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the website. We do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third parties only as may be required by law. For each page that you visit, we collect and store the following technical information in what is called a web server log file:
- Date and time of access
- URL address of the Logisnext webpage visited
- Internet domain and IP address from which our website was accessed
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our website (if provided by the browser)
- URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- General geolocation (local internet service provider hub)
- Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item
- File size of the webpage visited
A cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to your computer that is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie does not tell us your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a defined period of time.
- “Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve website navigation, block website visitors from providing information where inappropriate and to collect aggregate statistical information on a website. These cookies are erased once you exit your Web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
- “Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer so that we can, for example, retrieve information you have previously provided (such as passwords); better determine what areas of the website you find most valuable; and customize the website based on your preferences on an ongoing basis.
- We may also make derivations of information, data, assumptions, or conclusions from facts, evidence, or another source of information or data to show you advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, “clear GIFs” or similar technologies in connection with some website pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things: track the online activity of website users and email recipients (including activity on other websites); determine the success of marketing campaigns; and compile aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates.
Personally Identifiable Information
The preceding paragraphs describe the categories of personally identifiable information that Logisnext collects in this website. Given the limited information collected and the form in which Logisnext receives it, Logisnext does not offer a process for review and changes to personal information.
If you wish to change personally identifiable information that you have provided Logisnext, please Contact Us.
Logisnext will respond to most Web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see https://youradchoices.com/.
Because we link to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit the website.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
Sale of Information
Logisnext has not sold personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. Logisnext does not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Limitation of Liability.
Process for Review and Changes
For those dealers who utilize our DealerNet site or our Dealer Portal site, you may review and change your information at any time by accessing DealerNet or Dealer Portal through https://login.logisnextdealers.com/Account/LogOn.
For all other users, given the limited information collected and the form in which Logisnext receives it, Logisnext does not offer a process for review and changes to personal information, except as required by law. For California residents, please see “Your California Privacy Rights” section below.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request that Logisnext disclose to you what information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells. A California resident also has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about that resident which the business has collected. To submit either of the above requests, a California resident may call us toll-free at 713-365-1000. You may also submit via email at Lift.Central@LogisnextAmericas.com. Please note that for your protection, in order for Logisnext to delete your personal information, Logisnext requires that you verify your identity by providing Logisnext with your valid dealer number, company email address, or other identifying information that Logisnext may require. A California resident has the right to direct Logisnext not to sell your information. To do so, contact us at Lift.Central@LogisnextAmericas.com.
Logisnext shall not discriminate against a California resident for exercising any of the above rights.
A California resident may designate an authorized agent to make a request to exercise rights on A the resident’s behalf. For your protection, Logisnext reserves the right to deny any request from an agent who does not submit proof that they have been authorized to act on the resident’s behalf.
Logisnext has no actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under age 16.
Children and Minors
Logisnext makes no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not wish to receive any such information.
For further information on privacy matters contact the Logisnext Legal Department at Legal@LogisnextAmericas.com.
Effective Date: March 15, 2021