HOUSTON (June 29, 2015) – Distributed in North America, Jungheinrich® lift trucks are reaching new heights thanks to additional options recently introduced by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. to provide customers with increased reach heights, greater lifting and towing capacities and improved operator control and energy efficiency.
“Jungheinrich’s insistence to provide the high-quality and high-performance products is what drives our innovation,” said Chad Munger, product line manager at MCFA. “These updates not only improve security and comfort for the operator, but also provide a wider range of options to help customers increase productivity and improve their overall bottom line.”
Munger added that the lower total cost of operation of a Jungheinrich product coupled with greater uptime and lower maintenance requirements make purchasing these lift trucks a smart decision for demanding warehouse operations.
- Powerful, low-maintenance AC technology in the drive, lift and steering motors offers several advantages over traditional DC motors such as powerful acceleration, greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, brush springs or commutators and longer operating times.
Increased Productivity and Capacity
- The Jungheinrich ETV C16 and ETV C20 electric sit-down moving mast reach trucks, with solid pneumatic tires, can now reach lift heights up to 24 feet, transport loads of up to 4,400 pounds and are able to work in aisles as narrow as nine feet. These reach trucks are ideal for all types of material handling applications. The super elastic tires are designed to operate inside buildings and outside on uneven floors.
- The ultra-compact EKS 110 order picker is ideal for picking parts within the first three levels of a racking system. Travel and lift functions are designed to work simultaneously in order to expedite the picking of parts. The cushioned platform provides relief for the operator to promote higher productivity.
- The Jungheinrich EJC 220 pedestrian stacker is a new addition to the EJC B14-B16/EJC 214-216 product series. This stacker is capable of transporting up to 4,400 pounds and can reach lift heights over 15 feet.
- The EZS 580 and 590 are new additions to the Jungheinrich EZS 570 tow tractor series, providing increased towing capacities up to 19,800 pounds. The tow tractors also feature a new chassis design with a modern look and improved operator comfort.
Operator Security and Comfort
- To help improve operator performance, security and comfort, several updates have been made to these four Jungheinrich products families. Enhancements on selected models include improved operator display panels, featuring a large 4-inch color screen and easy-to-use SOLO-PILOT individual hydraulic control levers. Optional security features such as steel bumpers, weather-proof cabins and various alarms to alert operators on maximum lift, weight and towing capacities are also available.
- New Jungheinrich products come with a one-year / 2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labor, as well as components and systems, and a two-year / 4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. All Jungheinrich products are backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures next-day-delivery by 5 p.m., of Jungheinrich parts, or the parts are free, including freight, in the United States. For customers in Canada and Mexico, the guarantee ensures shipping of parts within 24-hours from the time the order was placed.
To learn more about the Jungheinrich North American product line, visit http://www.logisnextamericas.com/en/jungheinrich.
# # #
Leading Provider of Warehouse Products For More Than 60 YearsJungheinrich® ranks among the world’s leading brands of material handling equipment and material flow and warehousing technology, offering a comprehensive range of technologically-advanced forklifts and very narrow aisle lift trucks. Through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., Jungheinrich forklifts are distributed through Logisnext’s extensive dealer network located throughout North America. Additionally, MCFA manufactures a number of Jungheinrich branded forklifts and supplies Jungheinrich parts from five distribution centers located in California, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Texas. With capacities ranging from 2,000 to 19,800 pounds, Jungheinrich forklifts offer customers unique solutions for warehousing applications. For more information on Jungheinrich, please visit Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Facebook, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Twitter, Jungheinrich Forklifts on YouTube and Jungheinrich Forklifts on LinkedIn.