New ERC 214/216 and ESE 220/320 Series Feature Cutting-Edge Design, Excellent Productivity And Low Overall Cost Of Ownership
HOUSTON (August 16, 2016) – Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., the provider of Jungheinrich® lift trucks and narrow aisle products in the United States, Canada and Mexico, today introduced two new series of Jungheinrich fork-over walkie stackers and sit-on low lift pallet trucks to its North American product line. Both warehouse products feature advanced AC technology to boost customers’ operating times and a wide-range of productivity-enhancing features to drive greater warehouse efficiency.
“The new Jungheinrich ERC 214/216 fork-over stackers and ESE 220/320 sit-on low lift pallet trucks are built with advanced technology, industry-leading ergonomics and operator-focused designs to help customers increase the day-to-day productivity in their business,” said Chad Munger, product line manager at Logisnext. “We’re excited to offer these new series of warehouse products to our North American customers.”
Key benefits of the Jungheinrich ERC 214/216 fork-over stackers include:
- Enhanced Maneuverability – The ERC 214/216 series combines the functionality of a pedestrian stacker with the option to work comfortably on a ride-on stacker. The powerful 3-phase AC drive motor allows for longer run times, allowing operators to efficiently transport goods over long distances and move more product in less time.
- Versatile Operation – There are three different configurations available for the ERC 214/216 fork-over stackers, allowing customers to customize the lift truck for their business. The stand-on platform can be equipped with or without side arms. Optional DrivePlus speed can be added to models with side arms. Models configured with the optional DrivePlus speed feature can reach travel speeds up to 5.6 mph.
- Ergonomic Design – The shock-absorbing, stand-on platform provides operators with a quiet and smooth ride for greater comfort, while electric steering helps reduce operator fatigue. These fork-over stackers are also built with a durable 8 mm steel chassis that helps reduce the risk of physical damage to the equipment.
Key benefits of the ESE 220/320 sit-on low-lift pallet trucks include:
- Advanced Technology – The Curve Control speed reduction system helps lessen the chance of harming the operator, truck and load when cornering. Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology allows for higher performance - making these pallet trucks ideal for loading and unloading trailers and for load transportation over longer distances. The forklift’s system is designed for excellent energy management, resulting in lower overall operating costs.
- Innovative Design – The lift truck’s sit-down chassis provides enhanced operator comfort when transporting goods over medium to long distances, and the side-to-side travel position helps improve the operator’s visibility to pedestrians and other warehouse traffic. The central position of the operator compartment and the intuitive joystick with easily accessible drive and lift controls provide a comfortable operating experience for the driver.
- Improved Ergonomics – The adjustable foot well height helps provide a comfortable operating position for operators of varying sizes. A padded armrest and padded knee area offer additional comfort to the operator while seated. Electric steering requires less effort and helps reduce operator fatigue, especially when working long shifts.
New Jungheinrich products are supported by a one-year / 2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labor, as well as components and systems, and a two-year / 4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. Additionally, all Jungheinrich products are backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures next-business-day-delivery by 5 p.m. of Jungheinrich parts, or the parts are free, including freight, in the United States. For customers in Canada and Mexico, the guarantee ensures shipping of parts within 24 hours from the time the order was placed.
To learn more about the new ERC 214/216 fork-over stackers, ESE 220/320 sit-on low-lift pallet trucks or the complete Jungheinrich North American lift truck product line, visit www.logisnextamericas.com/en/jungheinrich.
# # #
About Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
Manufacturer of High-Quality Material Handling Equipment
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-quality forklifts and warehouse products in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Based in Houston, Texas, the company distributes three distinct brands – Mitsubishi forklift trucks, Cat® lift trucks and Jungheinrich® warehouse products – through its extensive dealer network. All products are backed by industry-leading customer service and superior product support. For more information about MCFA or any of its brands, visit Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Cat Lift Trucks, Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks or Jungheinrich Forklifts.
Leading Provider of Warehouse Products For More Than 60 Years
Jungheinrich® ranks among the world’s leading brands of material handling equipment and material flow and warehousing technology, offering a comprehensive range of technologically-advanced forklifts and very narrow aisle lift trucks. Through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., Jungheinrich forklifts are distributed through MCFA's extensive dealer network located throughout North America. Additionally, MCFA manufactures a number of Jungheinrich branded forklifts and supplies Jungheinrich parts from five distribution centers located in California, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Texas. With capacities ranging from 2,000 to 19,800 pounds, Jungheinrich forklifts offer customers unique solutions for warehousing applications. For more information on Jungheinrich, please visit Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Facebook, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Twitter, Jungheinrich Forklifts on YouTube and Jungheinrich Forklifts on LinkedIn.