The following features are included in the update:
- More powerful drive and lift motors that are more energy efficient and therefore reduce energy consumption
- 4-inch, LED bright-colored premium display to keep operators aware of truck status at all times
- Updated soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles for precise control and ease of operation
“The Jungheinrich ETV Q series offers a wide range of innovative features and benefits to our customers,” said Chad Munger, product line manager at Logisnext. “Customers can truly tailor the truck to their specific application with a wide range of drive and lift performance options and operator comfort packages. The truck also includes more powerful drive and lift motors to deliver even higher performance and longer operating times.”
Benefits of the ETV Q series include:
- Exceptional operator comfort and awareness – Electric braking is distributed to all three wheels, ensuring the lift truck comes to a smooth stop, even in transverse travel. The standard overhead guard design and panoramic option provide a clear view of lifted loads.
- Excellent ergonomics – A comfortable seat, intelligently positioned controls and excellent visibility all provide a stress-free and ideal working space for high performance. The truck also offers control of all three steer wheels, switchable from 180-degree to 360-degree steering mode.
- Assisted systems and options – Jungheinrich’s operationCONTROL feature measures the load weight continuously and compares it with the remaining load capacity of the vehicle. This awareness feature keeps the operator continually informed at any load height via visible and audible signals. In addition, the positionCONTROL feature includes a unique snap-like function that enables easy and fast stacking.
- Proprietary soloPILOT control lever – This easy-to-use control lever is used for activating all hydraulic functions, selecting the direction of travel and operating the horn. All controls are within the operator’s reach and are clearly designated for each specific function, providing enhanced operator comfort.
New Jungheinrich products are supported by a one-year/2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labor, as well as components and systems, and a two-year/4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. All Jungheinrich products are also backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures next-business-day delivery by 5 p.m. of Jungheinrich parts or the parts are free, including freight, in the United States. For customers in Canada and Mexico, the guarantee ensures shipping of parts within 24 hours of the time the order was placed.
To learn more about the ETV Q20 and Q25 multidirectional forklifts or the complete Jungheinrich North American product line, visit http://www.jungheinrich-lift.com.
About Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
Manufacturer of High-Quality Material Handling Equipment
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-quality forklifts and warehouse products in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Based in Houston, Texas, the company distributes three distinct brands – Mitsubishi forklift trucks, Cat® lift trucks and Jungheinrich® warehouse products – through its extensive dealer network. All products are backed by industry-leading customer service and superior product support. For more information about MCFa or any of its brands, visit Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Cat Lift Trucks, Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks or Jungheinrich Forklifts.
Leading Provider Of Warehouse Products For More Than 60 Years
Jungheinrich® ranks among the world’s leading brands of material handling equipment and material flow and warehousing technology, offering a comprehensive range of technologically-advanced forklifts and very narrow aisle lift trucks. Through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., Jungheinrich forklifts are distributed through MCFA's extensive dealer network located throughout North America. Additionally, MCFA manufactures a number of those Jungheinrich branded forklifts and supplies Jungheinrich parts from five distribution centers located in California, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Texas. With capacities ranging from 2,000 to 19,800 pounds, Jungheinrich forklifts offer customers unique solutions for warehousing applications. Jungheinrich has more than 340 dealers throughout North America and more than 240,000 parts stocked in the U.S. For more information on Jungheinrich, please visit Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Facebook, Jungheinrich Forklifts on Twitter, Jungheinrich Forklifts on YouTube and Jungheinrich Forklifts on LinkedIn.