- Responsive drive system adapts truck performance in reaction to the operator’s commands, ensuring smooth starts, stops and hydraulic activity.
- Load control is increased with automatic hydraulic control tuning when lifting over certain heights, and passive sway control allows for stress on the mast to be absorbed by the chassis.
- 80V AC drive system delivers performance comparable to the internal combustion powered units, but also includes the efficiency and total cost of ownership savings that come with our electric product line-up.
- Standard wet disc brakes require less maintenance and allow for regenerative braking, sending energy back to the battery.
- Standard pre-set ECO and PRO modes allow the truck to be set at the level that is required by the application, but also the level necessitated by the experience of the operator.