Get More Information
Reliable. Efficient. Proven.
The Future of Labor.
Leading the industry in developing Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) for 50+ years, Jungheinrich's AGV systems are proven, flexible and scalable - while featuring precise navigation technology to increase your operation's workflow and performance.
From semi- to fully-automated solutions suited for a wide range of industries, Jungheinrich's automated guided lift trucks can effectively tackle routine material handling tasks with a high level of safety. Programmed to operate around the clock, and across multiple shifts, AGVs can help:
- Minimize product and equipment damage
- Decrease labor costs
- Reduce downtime
Let our Jungheinrich AGV specialists help guide you through our tried-and-tested integration process to ensure a seamless and successful solution for your business needs.
Introducing Jungheinrich's Automated Guided Vehicles
Many equipment manufacturers are making the move to automation and are quick to offer a solution. Jungheinrich's background, experience, and depth of automation knowledge puts them at the forefront of the technology. Jungheinrich has been tested and proven time and time again. With a background of over 60 years in electric lift truck design, 50 years of automation experience, and an award-winning logistics interface that integrates into any existing host system, such as WMS or ERP platforms.
Explore our range of Automated Guided Vehicle Solutions:
Why Automated Guided Vehicles?Automated guided vehicles are flexible, scalable, and ideal for streamlining repetitive and routine tasks - allowing you to free-up your workforce to focus on more complex and valuable areas of your business. Explore common use cases and industries for AGVs below, or contact an AGV Specialist to discuss your specific needs.
AGVs can help streamline repetitive tasks – from assembly to transfer and order picking.
- Assembly: Program AGVs to move products through production processes.
- Staging: Automate the delivery of pallets for production processes.
- Warehousing: AGV tow tractors effectively transport products from stretch wrappers to docks or storage.
- Transfer/Shuttle: AGVs can easily transfer loads across high traffic aisles.
- Pallet Loading: Use AGVs to load trucks for transport or unload shipments and move them to the storage area.
- Pallet Handling: Program AGVs to move and stack pallets on many types of racking systems.
- Empty Pallet Restacking: AGVs can automatically replenish stacks of empty pallets.
- Kitting: Use AGVs to collect parts for assembly.
- Order picking: Program AGVs to move ordered products to trailer-loading area for distribution and transporting a platform for a picker to transfer selected items.
- Custom Applications: AGVs can be programmed and modified with different attachments to accommodate specific tasks.
Let Jungheinrich’s AGV specialists help you identify the right solution to optimize your processes – from warehousing and distribution to custom applications.
Automation is rapidly being adopted across many industries, but continues to excel in areas with routine or repetitive tasks, like:
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Food & Beverage
- Commercial Printing